Tuesday, October 6, 2009

SEARCH FOR INSPIRATION >>>>>

I've been delighted so far with the images of imagination and originality that ive come in my research. I'm still searching for my own personal inspiration for these assignments but at the moment i am most definitely drawn by the idea of bright colour and a real dreamy, out-of-this-world design. I'm thinking really out there, i really enjoyed that MAC makeup advert we watched in class and i'd love to find my own piece of that similar style. something with a story. and I'm on THE PROWL TO FIND IT!
Dali's imagination is amazing. That's what i love about surrealism; the way you are provoked to sink into the story and let your imagination flow beyond reality.
IDEAS To Be updated on following blog...
(hope everyone is well :) )

No comments:

Post a Comment