Friday, October 16, 2009







SURREALIST COSTUME

Well for my ball I thought it could be an animal’s fancy headdress party, so people have to wear a mask of some sort of animal (I originally thought of African animals such as tigers, giraffes, zebras, elephants, lions, etc). The influence of the animal can then influence the style and colouring of which the headdress is addressed. Which lead to further development, that the club could hand out the masks for people to wear and it could be one animal so that people all look the same which provokes more of a surrealistic feel of uncertainty, also bringing in a colour code. I found an image of a zebra mask on the internet, which then reminded me there was suppose to be a little black dress to be made that maybe that’s the animal that I should go with. Also thinking that black and white was fairly boring but could present that a make an overly colourful nightclub.





No comments:

Post a Comment